SAMM Teknoloji Membership Agreement
This membership agreement is registered to Gebze Chamber of Commerce at the address 0-7420-3002-20000mernis with trade number 22448, Gebze Organized Industrial Zone (GOSB) İhsandede Cd. SAMM Teknoloji İletişim San. ve Tic. Inc. and MEMBER, to determine the conditions for benefiting from the services offered by the SAMM’s e-commerce samm.com website. In the following terms SAMM’s e-commerce samm.com website will be referred to as “SITE” and person using samm.com and creating a membership on it will be referred to as “MEMBER”.
SCOPE AND PURPOSE OF THE AGREEMENT
RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE PARTIES
- Anyone over the age of 18 can become a site MEMBER by completing the membership form appropriately and accepting the terms of this agreement. In order to gain membership status, the application must be approved by the SITE. Membership status begins upon completion of the approval process and notification to the MEMBER.
- SITE membership is personal. It cannot be transferred to someone else.
- Any information, or personal information including the e-mail address and phone number provided when signing up for the SITE, must be true, current and active. The SITE is not responsible for any errors that may occur due to the incorrect contact information declared by the MEMBER. SAMM Teknoloji declares and undertakes that it will compensate all damages that it will suffer due to the fact that this information is not true. The MEMBER agrees that none of the information provided on the SITE has been recorded by the SITE against the law.
- The contact information provided while logging in to the system or any information in all written and oral interviews will be a part of the information the membership is based upon.
- The name, surname and identification information received by the MEMBER during the membership application cannot be changed by the member. Apart from these, the personal information of the member can be changed by the member through the website or Customer Service. If the member wants to change some information through the Customer Service; Customer Service is obliged to present a security check and the MEMBER must pass it smoothly and verify their identity information.
- The MEMBER cannot give the password given to him by SAMM to other people or organizations, and the MEMBER is responsible if the password is given to someone else by them and for any misuse of the password and account. Therefore, SAMM Teknoloji reserves all kinds of compensation and other claims arising from such unauthorized use against all claims and claims that may be brought against SAMM Teknoloji by third parties or authorized authorities.
- The MEMBER acknowledges that they know that the records of their correspondence and phone calls with Customer Services are kept by the SAMM for better service and transaction security, and that he consents to the storage of these records.
- SAMM reserves the right not to accept the membership application made by persons who wish to benefit from the services in subjects unrelated to this contract.
- The site may terminate the membership if it deems necessary, on the condition of justification. The MEMBER accepts this term in advance. The membership information that has expired continues to be kept in the database of the SITE within the period determined by the SITE. SAMM reserves the right to alter all kinds of services, products and campaigns on the SITE without prior notice. SAMM reserves the right to change the information and conditions of using the SITE and the information provided on the SITE, to rearrange the SITE and its content, to stop broadcasting or pause the broadcast without prior notice. The conditions come into force when they are published on the SITE. These changes are deemed to have been accepted by any user of the SITE or by becoming a MEMBER on the SITE. These conditions also apply to other linked web pages. SAMM does not take any responsibility for the interruption of the process, error, negligence, interruption, deletion, loss, delay of the transaction or communication, computer virus, communication error, theft, destruction or unauthorized entry, modification or misuse on the SITE any wrongful act, negligence or other reasons can result in a breach of contract.
- The MEMBER can close their account with a unilateral notification at any time. The MEMBER can also request the termination of their membership by submitting a written request to the site Customer Service. Membership ends as soon as the transactions regarding the termination of membership after the MEMBER’s request is completed by the SITE. Terminated membership can be restarted by contacting the Customer Service.