Cart is empty.
Project Engineer / Gebze
Graduated from University with an Electrical-Electronics, Electrical, Electronics or Communication Engineering degree.
- Prepare projects, make the necessary research and coordinate
between the field and the office.
- Plan the whole process of the project from the first moment to the delivery point.
- Determine the progress payments of customers and subcontractors.
- Ensure that occupational health and safety measures are taken.
- Examine the processes of existing or new products and take necessary actions for procurement
- Carry out the necessary preparatory work.
- Estimate resources for engineering and other project-related technical activities.
- Provide coordination between departments.
- Evaluate the accuracy of financial forecasts based on the project schedule and schedule.
- Make sure that the project is completed according to plan with technical and economic considerations.
Send us your application to: email@example.com