Raychem C-150-E power connection kit
The Raychem C-150-E is a cold applied low profile power connection. The kit enables in line connection of Raychem industrial heating cables, BTV, QTVR, XTV and KTV, to a flexible power cable. It can be used in applications with temperature ratings from –50°C to 215°C. It is approved for use in hazardous areas
Cold applied, low profile under-insulation kit for connection of flexible power cables to the Raychem BTV, QTVR, XTV and KTV self-regulating heating cables.
Approved for use in hazardous areas.
- Simplified design in hazardous area
- Integral part of the hazardous area system approval
- one range for all Raychem self-regulating cables
- Fast installation
- Low profile housing for installation on pipes and other surfaces
- Cold applied: no heat gun / no hot work permit needed
- Raychem core sealer technology with non curing, silicone-free sealant
- Safe and reliable operation
- Water tight connection with double sealing: spring loaded grommets + Raychem core sealer
- Resistant to impact, to high temperature variations, and aggressive chemical exposure
- Re-enterable for maintenance or repair