BUDI-1S Building Distribution Enclosure
BUDI is a product range of compact wall mountable fiber enclosures for indoor and outdoor use. The enclosures are specifically designed for fast FTTH deployment and easy customer connection.
The BUDI product range offers service providers different capacities to fit all types of MDUs.
- The BUDI wall boxes are designed to operate in category C (controlled), category G (outdoor ground level) and category A (aerial) as characterized by IEC 61753-1
- Materials are LSZH; fire retardant
- UV stable material for outdoor above ground use
- Multiple cable ports available and bottom cable seal blocks are wraparound
- Possible integration of passive optical components
- Removable enclosure lid
- The splice/patch version has a capacity of 16 SC connectors or 32 LC. Other connector types available
- Compatible with pre-tailed Mini-Breakout cabl
- For FIST splice applications minimum 16 UMS units for splice version and 8 UMS for splice/patch version. This UMS version available to mount SOSA splice cassette system
- A cable loop can be stored for mid-span access
- Lock with key available
- Multiple accessories available to terminate and seal different cable types
- FSASA splitter integration compatible