BUDI-M Building Distribution Enclosure
BUDI is a product range of compact wall mountable fiber enclosures for indoor and outdoor use. The enclosures are specifically designed for fast deployment and easy customer connection.
The BUDI-M offers a splice-only capacity up to 216, splice-patch capacity up to 96 and can hold OCM6, OCM7 splitter modules and FSASA splitter trays.
- The BUDI wall boxes are designed to operate in category C (controlled), category G (outdoor ground level) and category A (aerial) as characterized by IEC 61753-1
- Materials are LSZH; fire retardant
- UV stable material for outdoor above ground use
- Multiple cable ports available and bottom cable seal blocks are wrap around
- Possibility to integrate passive optical components
- Removable enclosure lid
- Capacity up to 48 SC connectors or 72 LC for the BUDI-M connectors. Other connector types can be made available as well
- Compatible with pre-tailed Mini-Breakout cable
- FSASA splitter integration compatible
- Accommodates a cable loop
- Lock with key available
- Multiple accessories available to terminate and seal different cable types