Connection Kit S-150 RAYCHEM
The S-150 is a cold-applied, low-profile splice for in-line connection. It fits with the following Raychem industrial self-regulating heating cables: BTV, QTVR, XTV, ...
The Raychem S-150 connection kit is a cold-applied, low-profile splice for in-line connection. It fits with the following Raychem industrial self-regulating heating cables: BTV, QTVR, XTV, and KTV. Use the S-150 in process temperature maintenance, pipe freeze protection and tank heating applications where temperatures can range from -40°F to 420°F (-40°C to 215°C). It is approved by FM and CSA for use in hazardous locations.
Relevant applications include:
- process temperature maintenance
- pipe freeze protection
- tank heating
- Chemical and Pharmaceutical
- Food and Beverage
- Oil and Gas
- The connection kit shall have a spring-loaded grommet to maintain a watertight connection.
- The connection kit shall use a silicone-free, noncuring sealant to provide additional sealing.
- The connection kit shall use rugged engineering plastics for impact resistance.
- The connection kit shall have NEMA4X/IP 66 rating to keep the connections dry and corrosion free.
- The connection kit shall use cold-applied materials and shall not require the use of a heat gun, torch, or hot work permit for installation.
- The connection kit shall be rated to a minimum installation temperature of -40°F (-40°C), minimum usage temperature of -60°F (-50°C), and maximum pipe temperature of 420°F (215°C).
For detailed product specifications, please refer to the product datasheet.
|S150splicekit-Raychem-Datasheet||[PDF, 538.71 KB]|