Powercrete PW-A is an NSF 61 approved liquid epoxy polymer coating.
is WRAS, BS:6920 and AWWA C-210 approved liquid polymer coating for 55°C (130°F) and is designed for use as a lining for potable water pipes and storage tanks. Powercrete PW-A is safe for use for drinking water pipelines and drinking water storage tanks, used for human consumption. Powercrete PW-A reduces friction on the internal pipe wall and hence enhances hydraulic efficiency of flow of water and helps in reduction of pumping energy. Powercrete PW-A also offers maximum protection from corrosion as it provides high adhesion to bare steel & to ductile iron along with superior abrasion resistance.
- Coating for internal & external surface of potable water pipelines & storage tanks
- Internal of weld-joints
- Also for internal of pipe bends, fittings, valves & odd shapes
Features & Benefits:
100% Solids Epoxy No V.O.C.s and No Isocyanates
Safe to use and environmentally friendly
- Bisphenol A Chemistry
Suitable for pipeline operating temperature up to 55ºC (130ºF)
- Same Formula can be Hand or Spray Applied
Versatility in difficult to coat field conditions and optimum inventory
- Excellent Mechanical Properties & Bond strength
Can be used for weld-joints for any types of maninline coating.
- High Build in a Single Application
Cost saving formulation can build 20 mils in one pass. Increases productivity.
- Excellent Wetting Properties to Bare Steel
Exceptional adhesion, cathodic disbondment, soil stress resistance on bare steel and hence offers longer life. Cost savings.
Max Temperature: 55 ºC, 131 ºF