Cart is empty.
MPSM - C30 - tube type socket field joint heat shrinkable coating.
MPSM - C30 - tube type socket field joint heat shrinkable coating MPSM tubing is a heat-shrinkable product. The special visco-elastic adhesive coating ensures reliable corrosion protection.
- Common Applications
- DDesigned for the effective coating of specific bell-and-spigot categories, such as:
- Ductile cast-iron pipes with outer mill-applied PE coating.
- Ductile cast-iron pipes with outer mill-applied fiber-cement coating.
- Steel bell-and-spigot pipes with outer mill-applied PE coating. .
Features & Benefits:
The angling tolerance and lengthwise play of the bell-and-spigot joint is fully retained.
- No primer is required.
- Installation is carried out directly on the cleaned and prepared pipe surface.
- Compatible with the usual commercial mill-applied coatings.
- The thick-walled structure of the cross-linked heat-shrinkable material gives it high impact strength and high penetration resistance.
- No special tools needed leading to low installation costs.
- Vacuum-tight sealing to exclude groundwater.
Max Temperature: 30ºC, 86ºF
|Data Sheet English DS-MPSM-MEPS65M REV3-0309||[PDF, 180.57 KB]|
|Application Guideline English AG-MPSM-B-IPD-REV7-jan10||[PDF, 224.19 KB]|
|MSDS English MSDS COV Heatshrink General-22591gb-REV1006 (EUR)||[PDF, 44.91 KB]|