Cart is empty.
Piano 2.1 Hi-Fi DAC
Piano 2.1 HiFi DAC
With using Piano 2.1 Hifi DAC, connecting one or two subwoofers to your Raspberry Pi is now possible. Piano 2.1 Hifi DAC audio card has two stereo L+R analog audio outputs and has two subwoofer outputs. It is used for a mono bass using 2.1 and, with the extra subwoofer output, can have stereo bass 2.2 audio.
Piano 2.1 HiFi DAC Features
- Piano 2.1 is a Slave DAC (Slave DACs are compatible with Sparky or Kali)
- Dedicated two No’s of 384 kHz/32bit high-quality DAC PCM5142 for best sound quality
- Available with different output connectors: 4 x RCA
- DAC SNR is 112dB
- DAC THD+N @ - 1dBFS are –93dB
- Full Scale Output of DAC is 2.1Vrms
- Dynamic Range of DAC is 112dB
- Sampling Frequency ranges from 8 kHz to 384 kHz
- Ultra-low-noise voltage regulators for optimal audio performance
- Integrated EEPROM for automatic configuration (with write-protection)
- Compatible with OSMC / Max2Play / RuneAudio / Volumio / Moode / PiCorePlayer / PiMusicBox / OpenELEC and others + Roon Ready