OptiBox16 Fiber Optic Termination Box
The OptiBox16 (OTB16) is an optical distribution enclosure which impresses due to its simple design, its wide application range and its customer-friendly handling during installation and maintenance. The OTB16 is typically used as a fiber optic distribution and termination enclosure, which is ideally suited for splicing, patching and accommodating passive optical components.
- Brand:Fiber Optic Cables, equipments and Connectors Production HUBER+SUHNER
- Code: F-OPTIBOX16
Additional features such as the overlength-frame, a simple side-by-side installation of two or more boxes and the optimized adapter-field makes the OTB16 an universality box for different applications. The installation-friendly plastic enclosure is typically used by telecom customers (FTTH / FITH) and is designed for indoor and moderate outdoor wall mounting (IP56). A number of mounting points offer users the option of fastening multi-fiber loose tube cables, riser cables, micro cables, patch cords, pre-assembled cable systems or micro conduits, including optional gas/water blockers. The clearly-defined and easily accessible fiber storage and fiber routing guides are bending radius protected and provide the necessary protection against mechanical influences. The OptiBox16 can be equipped with various ACS-series cassettes on a modular basis. It enables both single- and multi-circuit fiber management, as well as simple installation of passive components such as splitters or WDM’s.
- Splice and patch enclosure comprising a base, fiber inlay and cover
- Patch panel for up to 16 SC-shape adapters (LC Duplex, LX.5 Duplex, SC, E-2000TM) / Optimized access because of movable adapter-blocks
- Can be equipped with up to 8 ACS splice cassettes (multi-circuit or single-circuit management)
- Can be equipped with up to 4 ACS splitter cassettes (several splitters can be installed in each cassette)
- Cable inputs: two below and one above
- Cable outputs: one above and six below
- Hinged half-shell grommets ensure simple cable entry and exit / Additional half-shell grommet for easy side-by-side installation
- Bending radius protected fiber overlength storage (r =28 mm)
- Pigtail to pigtail configuration
- Optionally with lock
- UV-resistant enclosure
- Enclosure meets the requirements for moderate outdoor applications (IP56).