Junction box for modular system JBU-100
Modular junction box for multiple-entry power connection
The JBU-100 box is designed to connect power to up to three Raychem BTV, QTVR, XTV, KTV or VPL industrial parallel heating cables. The JBU-100 box is part of a modular component system; it allows for maximum flexibility and can be either wall or pipe mounted. Connection kits (M25) and insulation entry kits have to be ordered separately.
- Brand:RAYCHEM | Heating - Energy - Fiber Optics - Heat Shrink - Cables
- Code: MI00085
It is approved for use in hazardous locations.
The box is offered in two basic versions, customized for local installation practices. All kits are also available with a power indicator (-L).
- JBU-100-E, JBU-100-L-E
- JBU-100-EP, JBU-100-L-EP
- Simplified design in hazardous area
- Part of a modular component system for maximum flexibility
- Integral part of the hazardous area system approval
- one range for all Raychem self-regulating cables
- Fast installation and reliable operation
- Spacious boxes with front access and captive lid screws
- Robust spring type terminals for secure fixing
|JBU-100_Raychem_Datasheet||[PDF, 494.08 KB]|
|Installation_manual_for_JBU-100||[PDF, 367.07 KB]|
|JBU-100-E-FHP_JBU-100-EP-FHP_Installation_Manual_Raychem||[PDF, 143.3 KB]|
|JBU-100-E_JBU-100-EP_JBU-100-L-E_JBU-100-L-EP_Installation_manual_Raychem||[PDF, 774.49 KB]|