Fusion Splicer Fitel S184PM-SLDF V2
Features of S184PM-SLDF V2:
- Optimization of rotational adjustment for PANDA fiber
- Intuitive manual splicing
- Splicing dissimilar fiber mode
- Splicing various types of fiber ( Similar/Dissimilar, Dissimilar cladding, Polarization, High-strength, Very large diameter)
- Intuitive GUI interface
- Interlocking of measuring instrument
- Improving reliability and productivity for the manufacture of optical components
Features and applications
Specialty Splicing Mode Easy
The advanced features of the S184PM-SLDF allow you to splice today’s and tomorrow’s most exotic fiber types. Whether performing high-strength splices, splicing small cladding fibers (80 μm), large cladding fibers (1.200 μm), PM fibers or erbium doped fibers, the S184PM-SLDF is the splicer for your high-end application.
S184PM-SLDFautomatically adjusts for different fiber coating and cladding sizes. There is no need to exchange V-grooves or fiber clamps. In addition, the S184PM-SLDFhas been designed so that the user simply loads the fiber and closes the lid to begin the splice process. There is no need to lower or set fiber clamps before starting to splice.
S184PM-SLDF automatically performs a tensile proof test on the fiber and releases the holder lid to avoid twisting the fiber after the splice. This automation eliminates the need for the user to manually open and reset the splicer after each fusion splice.
|Alignment Type:||Core Alignment|
|Applicable Fiber:||SM / MM / DSF / CSF / PMF / LDF|
|Fiber Count:||Single Fiber|
|Cladding Diameter:||80 to 1200 μm|
|Coating Diameter:|| Single: 160 - 2000 μm|
|Cleave Length:|| 9-11 mm - Normal Strength|
3-5 mm - High Strength
|S183PMII-S184PM_Fitel_Datasheet||[PDF, 2.28 MB]|