KIT MTS-2000 + 4126LA OTDR module
The JDSU T-BERD/MTS-2000 is a handheld multi-test platform that provides field technicians with a single handheld unit to install, turn-up and maintain these networks to the highest standards.
Includes the Light Source Option for T-BERD/MTS-4000 OTDR Modules (E41OTDRLS)
Applications: Short-haul qualification / FTTH drop-cable qualification
- Brand:VIAVI - Turkey
- Code: F-MTS2000+4126LA
Test capabilities include a range of OTDR modules for multimode and single-mode testing, as well as a range of FiberCompleteTM modules for automated Insertion Loss/Optical Return Loss (IL/ORL), and fault finding. Both OTDR and FiberComplete modules are passive optical network (PON) optimized. The unit is also ready for connector end face pass/fail analysis to IEC standards with a digital analysis microscope.
The PON power meter and CWDM-OSA modules also enable turn-up and troubleshooting of PON and coarse wavelength division multiplexing (CWDM) networks.
• Large 5-inch touch-screen display
• Field-installable modules
• Wide range of OTDR modules including Quad and PON
• FiberComplete automated IL/ORL, PON power meter, and CWDM analyzer
• Automated fiber inspection and IEC pass/fail analysis
• Optional built-in optical power meter, visual fault locator (VFL) and optical talk set
• New-generation lithium polymer (LiPo) battery for 8-hour operation
• Flexible connectivity with Ethernet, USB, Bluetooth, and WiFi capabilities
• Special hands-free bag standard
• Cross-compatible with T-BERD/MTS-4000
Includes 4126LA 1310/1550 nm OTDR module
Check the following table for the OTDR modules available for the MTS2000 and MTS4000:
|Fiber Mode:|| Singlemode|
|Central Wavelength:|| 1310 nm|
|RMS Dynamic Range:|| 30 dB|
|Event Dead Zone:|| 1,5 m.|
|Attenuation Dead Zone:|| 6 m.|
|Network type:|| FFTA|
JDSU 4100-Series OTDR modules let field technicians rapidly, reliably, and cost-effectively install, turn up, and troubleshoot any optical network architecture—enterprise, metro, and FTTx/access point-to-point or point-to-multipoint passive optical networks (PONs).
NETWORK TYPE: FTTA/FTTH/access
APPLICATIONS: Short-haul qualification / FTTH drop-cable qualification
Price excl. VAT:£0.00
Price inc. VAT:£0.00
Out of stock