FIST-GCO2-F flat-General Fiber Optic Splice Box
The generic closure FIST-GCO2-F is the environmentally sealed enclosure for the fiber management system that provides the functions of splice and passive component integration in the external network.
The FIST-GCO2-F has the following functions and features:
- Single-ended design
- Base and dome are sealed with latches and O-ring system
- 6 or 8 round ports for drop cables and 1 oval port for looped cable
- The single side UMS (Universal Mounting System) frame provide the foundation for mounting combinations of SOSA2 (Splice Only Sub-Assembly) and/or FSASA2 (Splitter Array Sub-Assembly) modules, which consist of a modular grooveplate and trays
- Compatible with most common cable types: e.g. loose tube, central core, ribbon fiber
- Uncut fibers can be stored as single circuits in trays and/or as cable elements in the storage space.
|Dimensions and Capacities|
|Length L ( mm )||384||432|
|Diameter ( without latche ) ( mm )||254|
|Diameter ( with latche ) A ( mm )||150|
|Single tray capacity ( SC/SE )||16/8||24/12|
|Fiber capacity ( SC/SE )||32/96||48/144|
Fiber capacities calculated as a standard for SC 2Fiber/tray, for SE 12 Fiber/tray.
|FIST-GCO2-RSK-LTS||Termination kit for rounded port for drop cables.|
|FIST-GCO2-RSK-CC||Termination kit for rounded port for looped cables.|
|FIST-GCO2-OSK-LTS||Termination kit foroval port for drop cables.|
|FIST-GCO2-OSK-CC||Termination kit for oval port for looped cables.|
|* Only for separately ordered kits.|
|FIST-GCO2-F_Datasheet||[PDF, 1.88 MB]|