FOMS-FPS - Front patching/splicing shelf
The front patching/splicing shelf, FOMS-FPS, is a multi-purpose mechanical shelf assembly for a fiber management system in a rack environment.
Its compact design and high-density capacity allow the FOMS-FPS to deliver carrier-class fiber management to central offices, POPs, FTTx, mobile systems and LANs.
FOMS-FPS Features: Patching only or splicing and patching in the same shelf
- Accommodates up to 24 (48) connectors on the front of the shelf
- Fits in a standard rack (19" and ETSI): suitable for any 19” electronic equipment rack (also compatible with ETSI, 23” or Tyco Electronics GR2 and UR using adaptation brackets)
- Compatible with all types of connector
- Different mounting options: front, near back, back 44 mm high chassis (one 19" height unit)
- Pivoting trays allow easy access to the interior of the shelf
- Cable or patchcord entrance possible at the side or back of the shelf.