NGC-40 Panel mounted advanced modular heat-tracing control system
The Raychem NGC-40 is a multipoint electronic control, monitoring and power distribution system with a unique single-point controller architecture providing the mostreliable central control and monitoring solution for your Heat Management System.
- CONTROL MODULES: NGC-40-HTC & NGC-40-HTC3: The Raychem NGC-40 uses a single controller module per heat-tracing circuit for maximum reliability. The Raychem NGC-40 control system can be powered between 100 to 240 Vac, while mechanical contactors (EMRs) or solid-state relays (SSRs) allow circuit switching up to 60 A at 600 Vac.
- SIL2 SAFETY TEMPERATURE LIMITER: NGC-40-SLIM: The Raychem NGC-40 has a SIL2 certified safety temperature limiter module. The module can be used with up to 3 temperature inputs for three phase heattracing circuits.
- IO MODULE: NGC-40-IO :In addition to hardwiring an RTD directly into a Heat Trace Control module, RTDs can be wired to Input/output modules (NGC-40-IO) within the panel and assigned to heat-tracing circuits through software
- RMM2: NGC-40 works with the MONI-RMM2 module. Each RMM2 module installed in the field can accept up to 8 RTDs.
- COMMUNICATION MODULE: NGC-40-BRIDGE: The Raychem NGC-40 system supports multiple communications ports, allowing serial interfaces (RS-485 and RS-232) and network connections (Ethernet) to be used with external devices.
- RAYCHEM TOUCH 1500: The Raychem NGC-40 system supports multiple communications ports, allowing serial interfaces (RS-485 and RS-232) and network connections (Ethernet) to be used with external devices.