EM2-XR Snow melting for Roads and footpaths
EM2-XR is a rugged and robust self-regulating heating cable for simple, fast, and effective ramp heating to prevent snow and ice formation.
ViaGard EM2-XR (90W/m @ 0°C)
The self regulating EM2-XR cable automatically adjusts its power output in accordance with ambient conditions; more power is produced in harsh freezing conditions and less power in marginal freezing conditions. It can be cut to length on-site providing complete flexibility in installation. It can also be provided as a configured heating unit to meet your specific design requirements, including pre-installed terminations and power cable (length variable upon request.)
- Designed to fit any ramp shape and size.
- Variable power output to meet design requirements.
- Variable lengths (cut-to-length) to meet precisely the ramp size.
- Cut to length possibility on site (allows for on-site variations) from design.
- Available in cut-to-length, pre-terminated, or made-to-order configured system formats to meet the installation method
- Car Park ramps and access ways
- Loading Bays / Distribution centres
- Airport taxi ways and aircraft stands
- Nominal Power: 90W/m at 0°C
- Voltage: 230Vac
- Maximum Exposure Temperature: 100°C
- Minimum Install temperature: -20°C
- Dimensions: 18.9mm x 9.5mm
- Circuit Breaker required: Type C (Max. 50A.)
- Cable Construction: Self Regulating polymer heating cable, braided and overjacketed.
- Certification: CE, VDE
|EM2-XR Datasheet||[PDF, 265.81 KB]|