4.3-10 Straight Panel Receptacle (jack) 3
The separation of electrical from mechanical plane, which implies a PIM and RL optimized contact independently from the coupling mechanism is a key feature of this connector. This characteristics gives the possibility of offering the connector plug with screw, hand screw and quick lock design, thus simplifying the installation effort and offering for all mechanisms a very high electrical performance.
Code: F-Type 23_4310-50-0-2/003
Because of its characteristics the 4.3-10 is the ideal candidate for applications as in new base stations as well as for solutions for distributed antenna systems (DAS), in-building architecture and in small cells applications.
- In base stations the 4.3-10 can be used for interconnections in the remote radio head as well as interface on the antenna and on the jumpers.
- In multi-operator/multiband DAS the 4.3-10 can be used where RF signals have to be combined, terminated, or distributed to the antenna.
- In small cells applications the 4.3-10 is particularly suited for the challenging space restrictions and electrical performances requirements.
- Excellent RL and PIM performances independently from the torque applied or mechanism used
- High screening efficiency
- Electrical contact protected against accidental hits
- Compactness: the connector is fitting in 1 inch flange (25.4 mm)
- Low weight (60 % lighter compared to bigger RF interfaces)
- 3 possible mechanical connections (screw, hand screw and quick lock) on 1 universal female connector
- IEC standardization
- High density module design because of smaller flange and a minimum pitch 25.4 mm for hand screw and quick lock
- Light weight modules because of low components weight and no need of thick-walled modules (no torque or small torque required)
- High flexibility in the choice of the best matching coupling mechanism according to the application
- Reliable electrical performance
- Easy installation
|Flange dimention||Type square flange||25.4 X 25.4 mm|
|Terminal Dimension D1||4.34 mm|
|Terminal Dimension L1||7.30 mm|
|Max. Interface frequency||≤ 12 GHz|
Environmental and general data
|Operating Temp min||-55 °C|
|Operating Temp max||90 °C|
|Number of Matings||100|
|Piece part||Base material||Plating|
|Centre Contact Material||Copper Beryllium Alloy||Silver Plating|
|Outer Contact Material||Bronze||Silver Plating|
|Insulator Material||PTFE (Polytetrafluoroethylene)|
|Body Material||Brass||SUCOPLATE (R) Plating
|RF_Connectors_ENpdf||[PDF, 42.12 MB]|