EM4-CW Snow melting for Roads and footpaths
Raychem EM4-CW trace heating cables prevent snow and ice formation on loading bays, ramps, driveways, external stairs, and other access ways in light commercial and residential applications.
EM4-CW is a constant output heating cable for simple, fast,
and effective ramp and accessway heating to prevent snow
and ice formation.
The pre-terminated EM4-CW cable comes complete with a 4m cold lead, removing the need for on-site termination activities. Simply install the heater over the required area and connect the cold lead to the power junction box and “Smart” control unit.
The EM4-CW heating cable is designed for applications where a 3 phase (400V) supply is available.
- Easy to install
- pre-terminated heating cable
- no onsite termination of heating cable to cold lead.
- Flexible cable
- Maintenance-free: no moving parts.
- Available in many sizes to fit your application.
Combine with VIA-DU-20 controls, and SBS-xx-CW-40 multi-circuit control panels for increased energy efficiency .
- Simple design
- Pre-defined power output dependent upon cable spacing (Up to 300W/m².)
- Variety of sizes available to meet project requirements.
- Pre-terminated heating cable requires no onsite cold lead or end seal connections.
- Heating cable can be fixed to an existing reinforcement bar or with fixing strips from Pentair Thermal Management.
- Dual wire cable system means only one cold lead needs to be connected to the power supply and controller.
- Excellent for irregular shaped areas.
- Vehicle accessways and loading bays.
- Emergency exits – Keeping escape routes clear and safe.
Nominal Power: 25W/m
Maximum Exposure Temperature: 65°C
Minimum Install temperature: +5°C
Dimensions: 8.9mm x 5.5mm
Circuit Breaker required: Type C
Cable Construction: Twin core, constant power output heating cable.
Pre-terminated with a 4m 3 core cold lead cable.
Certification: CE, VDE
|EM4-CW_Cable_Datasheet||[PDF, 110.66 KB]|
|Viagard EM4-CW Snow and ice melting System for Ramps & Access ways||[PDF, 113.03 KB]|