Raychem E-150 end seal kit for trace heating systems
The E-150 is a cold applied low profile end seal. This universal end seal is designed to fit with all Raychem industrial self-regulating heating cables; BTV, QTVR, XTV and KTV meaning simplified product selection and reduced inventory to stock. It can be used in applications with temperatures ranging from –50°C to 215°C. It is approved for use in hazardous areas.
Cold applied, low profile under-insulation end seal kit for termination of Raychem BTV, QTVR, XTV and KTV self-regulating heating cables.
Approved for use in hazardous areas.
- Simplified design in hazardous area
- Integral part of the hazardous area system approval
- one range for all Raychem self-regulating cables
- Fast installation
- Low profile housing for installation on pipes and other surfaces
- Cold applied: no heat gun / no hot work permit needed
- Raychem core sealer technology with non curing sealant (no curing time / no problem with non-sticking RTV silicone)
- Safe and reliable operation
- Water tight connection with double sealing: spring loaded grommets + Raychem core sealer
- Resistant to impact, to high temperature variations, and aggressive chemical exposure
- Re-enterable for maintenance or repair