NO-NIK 023 Wire Stripper
- Cutting Diameter: .023
- Nominal Conductor Diameter: .511
Order code: NN023- 46202-WIRE STRIPPER
The premier precision wire stripper for removing insulation from solid or stranded wire without nicking or scratching the conductor.
- Stripping blade diameters range from 0.008 in to 0.054 in (.203 mm to .323 mm)
- Stripping apertures are accurate to -0 in, + 0.0005 in (.0127 mm)
- Simple operation
- Insulation being removed protects conductor from the stripping blades
- No adjustments needed; each tool is made to strip specific wire sizes
- Handles are color-coded to tool size for easy identification
- Stripping Blade Diameter Marking and Indicating Arrow: – Stripping blade diameter clearly marked on plastic head. Arrow indicates direction pressure should be applied when stripping
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Length: 5.3 in (135 mm)
- Weight: 1.6 oz (45 g)