FIST-CAB5 Street Cabinet with base EMPTY
The FIST street cabinet, FIST-CAB5, is an all purpose metal outdoor cabinet designed to accommodate the FIST generic shelf family.It offers dust-proof, environmental and mechanical protection for the fiber management functions of splicing, patching and passive component integration. The inside can be configured in a flexible way to serve customer-specific needs.
Tyco Code : FIST-CAB5-01-0
FIST-CAB5 is designed for outdoor applications (IP55) and needs to be placed on an in-ground root (optional) or concrete socle.
- The ‘motorhood’ design and side doors offer excellent accessibility to the fiber management shelves inside the cabinet.
- Making reconfigurations, adding cables or passive optical components becomes an easy task.
- The hood can be opened in two positions (under two different angles) and creates a comfortable working area with limited weather protection.
- The 19” profiles inside the cabinet allow for maximum flexibility and future technology upgrades.
- Any architecture or cable construction can be supported.
- Optional drums can be provided to further enhance the fiber management.