FIST-GPST AE Generic patching shelf tray EMPTY
The Generic Patch/Splice Tray, FIST-GPST-12 is a mechanical tray assembly for the FIST fiber management system in a rack environment.
(This tray doesn't include accesories or any other component.)
Tyco Code: FIST-GPST-12-AEN-1
The Generic Patch/Splice Tray, FIST-GPST-12 is a mechanical tray assembly for the FIST fiber management system in a rack environment. FIST-GPST-12’s are typically used in conjunction with a FIST splice and patch shelf (FIST-GPS2).
The unit has the following functions and features:
- Patching only, using patch cords, connectorized break-out or intra-facility cable
- Splicing loose tube cable, non connectorized intra-facility or break-out cable to pigtails and patching these pigtails to patch cords
- Splitters can be integrated
- Full patching capability on the tray and between the trays of one shelf.
Patching trays are used instead of front patch panels
- Patch cords are better managed in a horizontal plane
- Full access at both sides of the connection
- Reconnection to other positions in the same tray or shelf does not result in uncontrolled overlengths
- Various connector adapters possible
- Bend controls guide and protect the pigtail cable and ensure controlled cable bending
- Empty versions available as well as filled with various types of adapters/retainers and eventually pre-fibered with the conforming pigtails.