TTDM-128 Leak Detection Master Module TraceTek
The TTDM-128 module directly monitors up to 1500 m (5000 ft) of leak detection cable and a network of up to 127 remote TraceTek modules.
The TTDM-128 module directly monitors up to 1500 m (5000 ft) of leak detection cable and a network of up to 127 remote TraceTek modules. The remote modules may be a combination of sensor interface modules (TTSIM), relay modules (TT-NRM) or additional TTDM-128 modules.
With its networking capability, the TTDM-128 provides tremendous flexibility in terms of system layout options and monitoring capability.
When liquid is detected on any of the sensors, the TTDM-128 sounds an alarm, closes relay contacts, turns on a front panel LED and displays the circuit identification and location of the leak on the alphanumeric display. The leak detection event is logged to a non-volatile event history file. All status and event information is made available via the front panel keyboard or RS232/RS485 modbus digital communication to
a host computer, PLC or plant/building automation system.
Each sensor circuit detects, locates and tracks leaks independently from any other circuits connected to the TTDM-128. There is no loss of sensitivity and no re-mapping required after an initial leak is detected. A simple map showing where the sensors are installed is the only field
• Multiple event tracking capability for up to 127 independent sensor circuits.
• Summary relay contacts, LED status lights, LCD information display at the TTDM-128 panel.
• Standard external interface modes include: dry contacts, and RS232/RS485 modbus communication. A 4-20 mA analog output option is available.
• Event history accessible from the front panel or via serial port to identify type of event, time, location, and other parameters for all sensor events or user adjustments and interventions.
• Layered password protection for setup changes.
• Adjustable sensitivity and selectable measurement units.
• Universal power supply for 110/220 Vac 50/60 Hz (24 volt option available).
• Non-volatile memory for event history, setup and network configuration.
• Complete remote operation and monitoring through modbus communications or using optional TT-SUPERVISOR Windows software.
|EN-TraceTekTTDM128-DS-H56859_tcm432-26505||[PDF, 366.9 KB]|