905 Joint & Fitting
Polyken 905 is a PE/Butyl pipe coating system. This coating can be used as a standalone coating, as a tie in layer or in conjunction with a girth weld or patch & repair coating as a mechanical layer.
- As a standalone coating, it is used with a liquid adhesive (primer) layer consisting of anti corrosion elastomers and inhibitors; and may have a mechanical layer.
- As a tie-in coating it is used with a liquid adhesive (primer) layer. It may be used with a mechanical layer, but this is often not necessary.
- As a mechanical layer is used in conjunction with a girth weld coating or a patch & repair coating system.
- Hand or Machine applied
- Reconditioning or Bell Hole Rehabilitation applied by hand or hand wrapster
- Plant Applied Coatings by hand or hand wrapster
Adhesive: Butyl Rubber & Resins
Features & Benefits:
|30 year successful field performance||Uniform coating thickness|
|Proven global reliability||Consistent quality and reliability|
Impermeable to oxygen and moisture
Compatible with all other coating systems
|Provides corrosion protection long term to corrosion||Versatile and reduces inventory of multiple coatings|
Low cathodic protection electricity demand
Easy to apply with minimal training
|Reduces operating costs of pipelines||Reduces application time and training at ROW|
Ordering Information: Available in roll forms
Example: 905-30-GRY 4x100
- 905: Product name
- 30: Tape thickness, mil (30 mil=0,762 mm ve 40 mil=1 mm)
- GRY: Tape color, (GRY Gri)
- 4: Roll width, inches (2”,4”,6”) (50 mm, 101 mm, 152 mm)
- 100: Roll length, feet (50'=15,2m 100’=30,48m 200’=61m 400'=122m)
|PDS-POLYKEN-905-V1-JUN13-AARPS-0551(1)||[PDF, 73.37 KB]|