The RF power splitters are low loss reactive splitters for the distribution of RF signals to radio transceiver antenna systems and radiating cables. The RF power is equally distributed to all outputs with excellent amplitude and phase balance.
A broad range of power splitters with N, DIN 7/16 and SMA connectors has been designed to split even high power multi-carrier signals of all existing mobile phone systems. Multiband units simplify logistics for OEMs and multi-system operators. Smaller units with SMA connectors can be provided for picocell wireless communication systems.
- Superior RF performance, low VSWR and insertion loss
- 50Ù Impedance
- PIM level typically -150dBc (3rd order, N and 7/16 connector styles)
- Available in the frequency range from 698MHz to 6GHz*
- 2-way, 3-way and 4-way configurations
- DC continuity for outdoor powering
- Rugged and reliable design
- Waterproof IP65 or IP67*
- Protective cover kit optionally for outdoor installations available*
*depends on the model