Junction box for modular system JBU-100
Modular junction box for multiple-entry power connection
The JBU-100 box is designed to connect power to up to three Raychem BTV, QTVR, XTV, KTV or VPL industrial parallel heating cables. The JBU-100 box is part of a modular component system; it allows for maximum flexibility and can be either wall or pipe mounted. Connection kits (M25) and insulation entry kits have to be ordered separately.
It is approved for use in hazardous locations.
The box is offered in two basic versions, customized for local installation practices. All kits are also available with a power indicator (-L).
- JBU-100-E, JBU-100-L-E
- JBU-100-EP, JBU-100-L-EP
- Simplified design in hazardous area
- Part of a modular component system for maximum flexibility
- Integral part of the hazardous area system approval
- one range for all Raychem self-regulating cables
- Fast installation and reliable operation
- Spacious boxes with front access and captive lid screws
- Robust spring type terminals for secure fixing
|JBU-100_Raychem_Datasheet||[PDF, 494.08 KB]|
|Installation_manual_for_JBU-100||[PDF, 367.07 KB]|
|JBU-100-E-FHP_JBU-100-EP-FHP_Installation_Manual_Raychem||[PDF, 143.3 KB]|
|JBU-100-E_JBU-100-EP_JBU-100-L-E_JBU-100-L-EP_Installation_manual_Raychem||[PDF, 774.49 KB]|