Heat-Shrinkable Fabric Tubing HFT5000
Heat-Shrinkable Fabric Tubing
Designed primarily to provide mechanical abrasion protection for components such as rubber hoses, plastic pipes and harness wiring bundles.
Also suitable for other applications, such as noise and rattle suppression.
The woven construction makes HFT5000 extremely flexible and resistant to trapping water, heat and humidity.
Provides outstanding abrasion, chafing and cutting protection, even at high temperatures.
- Highly flexible woven fabric tubing
- Polyethylene/polyester construction for excellent abrasion resistance
- Halogen free
- Heat-shrinkable to grip substrates tightly without additional fixing
- 2:1 shrink ratio for easy installation onto different substrate diameters and sizes
- Highly flexible woven fabric construction for easy, compliant installation onto awkward substrates such as bent hoses
- Outstanding abrasion resistance over a wide temperature range
- Easily cut with standard industrial cutting equipment
- Resistant to harsh environments
- Multifilament construction that ensures soft, safe handling
- Low shrink temperature for safe installation onto heat sensitive substrates
- RoHS compliant
|Max Operating Temperature:||125|
|Min Shrink Temperature:||80|
|HFT5000_Raychem_Datasheet||[PDF, 165.59 KB]|