Cable interface TTC-1
is a simplified cable interface for up to 50m (150 ft.) of sensor cable. Output is via relay contacts only
The TraceTek TTC-1 module offers a low cost option for liquid leak detection. It is designed for use with any TraceTek sensing cable, and can be integrated into a variety of monitoring systems. The TTC-1 module includes three sets of relay contacts which can be used for remote annunciation and equipment control. An optional remote annunciation device is available.
All field wiring connections are easily made to a terminal strip molded into the base of the module. The module can be configured to reset automatically when a leak clears, or to require a manual reset using the button provided. The TTC-1 module includes adjustments for sensitivity to leaks, and for the time delay before the leak alarm relay trips. These adjustments can be made in the field.
The TTC-1 module provides separate relays for leak alarms and trouble alarms. The Leak relay has two sets of contacts so it can be used both to annunciate the alarm and to provide direct control linkage to local devices. However, the system is not designed for constant switching applications. The Cable Break alarm monitors the integrity of the sensing cable and jumper cable, and will trip if continuity is lost. This trouble relay is normally energized, so it will also signal if there is a loss of power.
The TTC-1 module may be installed in nonhazardous indoor locations. Its small size allows for mounting in or on walls, or on DIN 1 rail systems.
The TTC-1 is ideally suited to be easily integrated into centralized monitoring systems for large facilities. Typical applications include monitoring for leaks from individual pieces of equipment such as air-handling units, watercooled machinery, single tanks, pumps, sumps, or other
locations where a single length of TraceTek sensing cable is used.
- Sensing cable compatibility: All TraceTek sensing cables and probes
- Maximum length of sensing cable (per channel): 250 ft (76 m)
- Temperature rating: 32°F to 122°F (0°C to 50°C)
- Plastic enclosure: NEMA 1, IP 20
- Weight: 0.77 lb (0.35 kg)
- Power supply requirement (transformer not included): 12 Vac to 24 Vac; 50/60 Hz 0.25 A
15 Vdc to 24 Vdc 0.15 A
- Terminal block wiring: 14 AWG (maximum 2.5 mm2)
- TraceTek jumper cable wiring: 18 AWG (1 mm2)
- Leak: 1 DPDT, Form C 3 A rating at 30 Vdc or 250 Vac
- Trouble: 1 SPDT, Form C 3 A rating at 30 Vdc or 120 Vac
|TTC1_TraceTek_Datasheet||[PDF, 540.01 KB]|
|TTC1-TraceTek_Installation_Operation_Maintenance_Instructions||[PDF, 376.15 KB]|