Heat-Trace Control System DigiTrace HTC-915
The DigiTrace HTC-915 system
is a compact, full-featured microprocessor-based single point heat-trace controller.
- HTC-915-CONT: Heat-Trace Control System
- HTC-915-LIM: Temperature Limiter
The DigiTrace HTC-915 system is a compact, full-featured microprocessor based single-point heat-trace system. It provides control and monitoring of one single heat-tracing circuit in as well freeze protection as temperature maintenance applications. HE HTC-915-CONT can be set to monitor and alarm for high and low temperature, high and low current, ground fault level, and voltage.
The DigiTrace HTC-915 controller provides contacts to drive an external contactor coil or an external solid-state relay (SSR). In order to meet the temperature classification limits in hazardous areas the HTC-915 limiter can be used.
The HTC-915-CONT provides control and monitoring of electrical heat-tracing circuits for both freeze protection and temperature maintenance and can be set to monitor and alarm for high and low temperature, high and low current, ground fault level, and voltage. The HTC-915-CONT is provided with 2 outputs:
- one to drive an external contactor coil,
- and the other to drive an external solid-state relay (SSR).
Communicatons capability is included for remote control and configuration, complete with Supervisor software capability.
The DigiTrace HTC-915-LIM is a compact, microprocessor-based temperature limiter that provides protection against over-temperature. The HTC-915-LIM has two output relays, one normally closed limiter relay (opening in occurrence of over temperature) and one alarm relay.
The HTC-915-LIM is available in two versions:
- the first one is the base unit for use in conjunction with the HTC-915-CONT (Heat-Trace control system). The lock out temperature of this device can be programmed and altered via the front panel of the HTC-915 control unit. The limiter can be set at any value between 50 and 450°C in steps of 1K.
- A second version of the HTC-915-LIM has a preprogrammed lock out temperature.
HTC-915-LIM limiters are available for T1, T2, T3, T4 and T5 classified areas.