6 Trays | 144 Fibers | Fiber Optic Splice Closure | 540170
- May be used for cut, uncut and taut sheath applications.
- May be used for all fiber optic cable.
- Sheath retention & central strength member fasten system included.
- Closure construction and lightweight plastic provides strength and resistance to chemical and U.V attack
- Installation and reentry with a minimum of tools
- All hardware are included
- Protection class: IP68
- RoHS compliance
- User Guide
- 6 pcs, 24 fibers splice cassettes
- According to capacity, 6 cm heat shrink additional protector
- Velcro for fixing cassettes
- 6 pcs 15 cm muff for round ports
- 1 pcs 15 cm muff for oval port
- Fork latch (magnesium doped aluminum)
- Adhesive aluminum band set for cable insulation
- Cable tie set
- Hose for fiber tube (from cable end to cassette entry)
- Number band to distinguish fibers and fiber tubes
- Ground wire (assembled)
- Splice Box screw ground branch
- Valve structure for filling the Splice Box with air
- 2 pcs Alcohol cleansing wipes