Cart is empty.
MEPS - Socked field joint coating, 2 layer
MEPS tubing is a heat-shrinkable product. The special visco-elastic adhesive coating ensures reliable corrosion protection.
Designed for the effective coating of specific bell-and-spigot categories, such as:
Features & Benefits:
- The angling tolerance and lengthwise play of the bell-and-spigot joint is fully retained.
- INo primer is required.
- Installation is carried out directly on the cleaned and prepared pipe surface.
- Compatible with the usual commercial mill-applied coatings.
- The thick-walled structure of the cross-linked heat-shrinkable material gives it high impact strength and high penetration resistance.
- No special tools needed leading to low installation costs.
- Vacuum-tight sealing to exclude groundwater.
Max Temperature: 30ºC, 86ºF
|DS-MEPS-MPSM-REV6-0309||[PDF, 176.83 KB]|
|AG-MEPS-UNI-IPD-REV6-Jan10||[PDF, 285.67 KB]|
|KESME-UZUNLUKLARI||[PDF, 350.21 KB]|
|MSDS COV Heatshrink General-22591gb-REV1006 (EUR)||[PDF, 44.91 KB]|