Designed for the effective coating of specific bell-and-spigot categories, such as:
Features & Benefits:
- The angling tolerance and lengthwise play of the bell-and-spigot joint is fully retained.
- INo primer is required.
- Installation is carried out directly on the cleaned and prepared pipe surface.
- Compatible with the usual commercial mill-applied coatings.
- The thick-walled structure of the cross-linked heat-shrinkable material gives it high impact strength and high penetration resistance.
- No special tools needed leading to low installation costs.
- Vacuum-tight sealing to exclude groundwater.
Max Temperature: 30ºC, 86ºF