Compatible with standard pipe coatings including PE, FBE, tape and coal tar.
Features & Benefits:
- Installation is carried out directly on the cleaned and dried (pre-heated) pipe surface. .
- No primer is required to promote adhesion.
- Compatible with standard commercial mill-applied coatings.
- In the event of mechanical damage, the sealing adhesive flows and seals off the damaged area (self-healing effect).
- No special tools needed, leading to low installation costs.
- Continuous, tubular design means no closure patch is necessary (tubes must be slid over the pipe prior to welding the joint).
- The thick-walled structure of the cross-linked heat-shrinkable material gives it high impact strength and penetration resistance (TPSM-C30).
Max Temperature: 30 ºC, 86 ºF