BLOT -Gas distribution tees corrosion protection.
BLOT is a heat-shrinkable moulded part, specially developed for blocking tees, consisting of a saddle collar.
- BLOT blocking tee coating.
- Construction: Two-layer system:
- First layer: High-viscosity, high strength mastic (collar & flap).
- High performance copolymer (cap).
- Second layer: Thick-walled, radiation cross-linked, high density polyethylene.
Features & Benefits:
- No primer required
- No drying time and easy application.
- Pre-shaped mold system
- Makes installation easy
- Provides accurate protection.
- Controlled high wall thickness
- Provides accurate & reliable protection.
- Small number of sizes for a large number of applications
- Reduced inventory & logistics costs.
- Specially formulated sealant
- Ensures a strong bond & reliable protection
- Provides high peel and shear values after installation.
- No special equipment or skills required
- Makes installation fast and easy
- Keeps installation costs low.
Max Temperature: 50 ºC, 122 ºF
|Data Sheet English DS-BLOT-REV5-0309||[PDF, 129.71 KB]|
|Application Guideline English AG-BLOT-IPD-REV6-Jan10||[PDF, 228.78 KB]|