FOSC-500B Additional Fiber Optic Inline Box
The in-line closure FOSC-500B is the environmentally sealed enclosure for fiber management in the outside plant network.
This product is a cold applied re-usable closure system housing FOSC mass splicing trays and cable attachment units.
Tyco Code: FOSC-500B-S24-2-IGV
They are used in the outside plant network. They are cold-applied, reusable systems, housing mass splicing trays and cable attachment units.
They are typically used for repair, tap-off (taut sheath) and in-line splice applications.
The wrap-around thermoplastic body consists of two half shells which are sealed with an O-ring system. Inside, a metal basket houses cable attachment units and FOSC splicing trays. They can be provided with different types of splice holders. Cut-to-fit axial pull tapes provide mechanical cable retention.
- In-line thermplastic closure
- Two cable ports on one side, four on the other
- Cable sealing based on gel tape technology
- Easy re-entry and re-closure
- Compatible with most cable types (single fiber or ribbon) and cable construction (loose tube, central core, slotted core, modular)
|Number of Splice Trays:||2|
|Capacity (or type) of Splice Tray:||48|
|Splice Capacity of each Organizer Tray:||24|
|FOSC-500B_Datasheet||[PDF, 3.08 MB]|