Field Master-Motorized Field Polisher
Bir mikrometre ile ayarlanabilir kuvvet verir. Mükemmel kesim sağlar. konektörler çeşitli için kullanılır, bir seferde iki konnektörleriparlatır.
Field Master Motorized Field Polisher
STRAN Technologies FM1000 series fiber connector polishers are unique field or lab polishing machines. The Field Master is equipped with a high-torque DC motor that can operate between 6-12 V DC. A car cigarette lighter outlet is a very handy power source regardless of where in the world your field service support takes you.
The Field Master allows adjustable force through a micrometer to ensure consistent dome finish for a wide variety of connector types and the number of connectors in the fixture. One can polish one, or two, connectors/ferrules in one polish run. Owning a polisher like these is a significant step forward for technicians/installers who are used to polishing connectors by hand using a polishing puck. The improvement in polish quality and endface geometry, particularly important for singlemode fiber connectorization, is so dramatic one will never want to go back to hand work.
- Polish up to two connectors or ferrules simultaneously
- Quick release for convenient removal of polishing fixture
- Micrometer force adjustment for perfect pressure on 1 or 2 ferrules and different ferrule sizes
- Low center of gravity for stability
- Small footprint for transportability
- Quick-change mechanism allows rapid removal of polishing fixture
- Universal fixture fits all connectors/ferrules with the same ferrule diameter (PP250 fixture standard for FC, ST, SC and TFOCA GenX)
- Reference plate for precise ferrule protrusion (longer polishing film life, faster run cycle and higher yield)
- Flexure mechanism lock/unlock ferrule/connectors in place firmly and quickly
|FM1000-Field-Polisher||[PDF, 289.57 KB]|