The DigiTrace NGC-30 is a multi-circuit electronic control, monitoring and power distribution system for trace heating used in process temperature maintenance and pipe freeze protection applications.
The DigiTrace NGC-30 system can control up to 260 circuits with multiple networked panels. Each panel can typically control 40 individual heat tracing circuits and is available with power distribution as an option. The advanced User Interface Terminal uses touch screen technology to provide fast, intuitive programming, monitoring and fault handling.
The following alarming features are provided per control point
- High/Low Temperature Faults
- Ground Fault Alarm
- Ground Fault Trip
- High/Low Current Fault
The Raychem NGC-30 is a multi circuit electronic control, monitoring and power distribution system for heat-tracing used in process temperature maintenance and freeze protection applications. The system consists of multiple components covering a broad range of requirements from simple temperature monitoring to ground fault, voltage and current measurement, bringing valuable information about the status and health of the heat-tracing circuits from the field into a central location. The Raychem NGC-30 system can minimise routine checks by transforming field data into valuable information for maintenance and operations.
- RAYCHEM USER INTERFACE TERMINAL (UIT): The Raychem User Interface Terminal (UIT) is the central part of the Raychem NGC-30 communication.
- CARD RACK MODULE (CRM/CRMS): The Raychem Card Rack Module controls up to 5 heat-tracing circuits.
- CURRENT TRANSFORMER (CTM): Raychem Current Transformers are an important part of the Raychem NGC-30 system. Raychem CRM in combination with current transformers offer the capability of monitoring and alarming on ground-fault and operating currents. Circuits can be tripped by the controller on high ground-fault currents.
- VOLTAGE MODULE (CVM): Raychem Voltage modules (CVM), used in combination with a Raychem CRM(S) offer the option to monitor the voltage in the panel. The Raychem CVM module uses one channel on one Raychem CRM board in a panel.
- REMOTE MODULES FOR CONTROL (RMC): The Raychem NGC-30 system also includes integrated control functionality.
Multiple relay outputs to operate contactors of each heat-tracing circuit will be provided by Remote Modules for Control (RMC). Temperature inputs will be provided by Remote Monitoring Modules (RMM) while the control is executed by the UIT.
- REMOTE MONITORING MODULES (RMM): Remote Monitoring Modules (RMM) provide temperature monitoring capability for the Raychem NGC-30 system.