KIT MTS-2000 + 4126MP OTDR module
The JDSU T-BERD/MTS-2000 is a handheld multi-test platform that provides field technicians with a single handheld unit to install, turn-up and maintain these networks to the highest standards.
Its innovative design and hands-free bag ensure that all essential fiber test tools are close at hand, whatever the job or location. A large color screen with graphical user interface drives simple operation and optimal workflow in the field.
Applications: Short-haul qualification / FTTH drop-cable qualification
- Brand:VIAVI - Turkey
- Code: F-MTS2000+4126MP
Test capabilities include a range of OTDR modules for multimode and single-mode testing, as well as a range of FiberCompleteTM modules for automated Insertion Loss/Optical Return Loss (IL/ORL), and fault finding. Both OTDR and FiberComplete modules are passive optical network (PON) optimized. The unit is also ready for connector end face pass/fail analysis to IEC standards with a digital analysis microscope.
The PON power meter and CWDM-OSA modules also enable turn-up and troubleshooting of PON and coarse wavelength division multiplexing (CWDM) networks.
- Large 5-inch touch-screen display
- Field-installable modules
- Wide range of OTDR modules including Quad and PON
- FiberComplete automated IL/ORL, PON power meter, and CWDM analyzer
- Automated fiber inspection and IEC pass/fail analysis
- Optional built-in optical power meter, visual fault locator (VFL) and optical talk set
- New-generation lithium polymer (LiPo) battery for 8-hour operation
- Flexible connectivity with Ethernet, USB, Bluetooth, and WiFi capabilities
- Special hands-free bag standard (not included)
- Cross-compatible with T-BERD/MTS-4000
Includes 4126MP OTDR module
Check the following table for the OTDR modules available for the MTS2000 and MTS4000:
|Fiber Mode:|| Singlemode|
|Central Wavelength:|| 1310 nm|
|RMS Dynamic Range:|| 40 dB|
|Event Dead Zone:|| 0,8 m.|
|Attenuation Dead Zone:|| 4 m.|
|Network type:|| FTTH|