EM2-CM Snow melting for Roads and footpaths
EM2-CM is a constant output heating mat for simple, fast, and effective ramp and accessway heating to prevent snow and ice formation. The “Roll-out” mat configuration allows fast installation whilst ensuring the required power output is installed.
- Brand:RAYCHEM | Heating - Energy - Fiber Optics - Heat Shrink - Cables
- Code: MI00101X-1
The pre-terminated EM2-CM mat comes complete with a 4m cold lead, removing the need for on-site termination activities. Simply install the heater over the required area and connect the cold lead to the power junction box and “Smart” control unit.
The EM2-CM mat is particularly suited to track heating of ramps, loading bays, and driveways, but also emergency escape routes and pedestrian walkways.
- Easy to install
- pre-terminated heating cable
- no onsite termination of heating cable to cold lead.
- Flexible cable
- Maintenance-free: no moving parts.
- Available in many sizes to fit your application.
Combine with VIA-DU-20 controls, and SBS-xx-CW-40 multi-circuit control panels for increased energy efficiency .
- Simple design
- Pre-defined power output
- Variety of sizes available to meet project requirements.
- Pre-terminated heating mat requires no onsite cold lead or end seal connections.
- Heating mat can be simply rolled out over the required surface prior to the cement pour.
- No need to measure cable spacing to ensure a consistent heat output per m² – the mat has a pre-determined fixed heat output of 300W/m².
- Perfect for tyre track heating – 600mm wide heated track.
- Pedestrian walkways – Pavement heating to reduce personally injury liability around commercial buildings, hospitals etc.
- Emergency exits – Keeping escape routes clear and safe
- Nominal Power: 300W/m²
- Voltage: 230Vac
- Maximum Exposure Temperature: 65°C
- Minimum Install temperature: +5°C
- Dimensions: Mat width of 600mm. Length dependent upon mat size ordered.
- Circuit Breaker required: Type C
- RCD: 30mA
- Cable Construction: Twin core, constant power output heating mat.
- Certification: CE, VDE