FIST-SOSA2-4SC-S Splice Only Sub-Assembly
Splicing sub-assemblies are the essential building blocks that allow the user to build a variety of networks.
This assembly includes 4 splicing trays, for up to 4 primary or 2 secondary coated fibers with Heat-shrinkable splice protector type splice holders.
A SOSA2 sub-assembly consists of the following parts
- Organizer trays, designed to store fiber and splices
- A ‘wraparound’ grooveplate designed with slots for routing fiber to and from the organizer trays
Different types are designed to allow for:
- Single element management: fibers may be spliced according to their cable construction
- Single circuit management: The unique and essential ability to manage fibers in a single circuit fashion
- Single ribbon fiber management
- Total fiber management
- Full fiber containment
- Full bend radius control
- Physical protection
- Independent of any cable construction
- Compliant with most splice types
- Loop-back facility allowing for single circuit uncut looped fiber storage on the tray.
|FIST-SOSA2 Data Sheet||[PDF, 1.29 MB]|