T2Blue 20 W/m
T2Blue – 20 W/m
T2Blue 20 W/m is a floor heating cable with constant power output of 20 W/m. It is a pre-terminated, dual conductor heater with a 2.5 m cold lead attached at one end.
- Brand:RAYCHEM | Heating - Energy - Fiber Optics - Heat Shrink - Cables
- Code: MI00038
The heating cable should be embedded in screed (50 mm).
The design phase
- one cold lead connection due to dual wire cable design
- different outputs per m2 can be obtained by different spacing (min spacing is 50 mm)
- flexibility to adapt to all room shapes.
Compatible with all stable subfloors e.g. concrete, anhydrite, asphalt, plaster, ceramic underfloor,
Following floorings can be applied:
- Tiles, Marble, Stones Max.
- 30 mm thickness
- λ-value 1,0 W/mK
The installation phase
- Due to the dual conductor cable T2Blue has only one cold lead connection which enables easy lay-out and installation
- Easy to adapt to special room shapes or obstacles. Spacing can be varied to a minimum of 50 mm.
- Extra low energy consumption when used together with the Raychem smart thermostats
- No measurable electro-magnetic fields due to the dual conductor heating cable
- Long life and maintenance free
- Nominal power: 10 W/m
- Voltage: 230 V
- Max. Exposure Temperature: +90°C
- Min. Installation Temperature: +5°C
- Length of cold lead cable: 2.5 m
- Dimensions Approx: 5,5 mm diameter
- Min. cable spacing: 50 mm
- Min. Bending Radius: 30 mm
- RCD: 30 mA
- Construction: PVC-free
- Certificates: SEMKO, CE-mark
|T2Blue20W_Datasheet||[PDF, 333.08 KB]|
|T2Blue Installation Manual||[PDF, 1.08 MB]|
|T2Blue 20W Specification Guideline||[PDF, 93.63 KB]|
|Handbook for Comfortable Warm Floors||[PDF, 5.18 MB]|