E8126MR OTDR Module Single Mode for MTS 6000
- CWDM/DWDM ready with 1310,1490, 1550, and 1625 nm wavelengths
- FTTx ready with 1310/1490/1550 nm wavelengths
- 0.8 m event dead zone for highest network precision
- Point-to-multipoint (P2MP) testing with a combined high dynamic range and high resolution solution
- Continuous wave (CW) functionality
The optical time domain reflectometer (OTDR) is at the core of fiber optic characterization. Allowing measurements of fiber link attenuation, attenuation coefficient, reflection, splice/connector loss, and point of error, all as part of the fiber distance function.
Multi-application optical test module
In today’s telecommunications market, test solutions must be cost effective, in-crease productivity, and reduce the complexity of field testing. JDSU’s Long Range (LR) OTDR Module offers a high-performance OTDR test module, which has been specifically developed in response to these industry demands.
Configurable at the time of order, the LR OTDR Module offers multiple wave-length test capabilities (1310, 1490, 1550, and 1626 nm), providing field technicians with an all-in-one test instrument.
The LR OTDR Module's performance enables effective testing on short haul (access, FTTx, P2MP), long haul, and very long haul networks.
|Long Range (LR) OTDR Module||[PDF, 547.59 KB]|