TTSIM1 Sensor interface module Tracetek
The TTSIM-1 is a Sensor Interface Module capable of monitoring up to 1500 meters (5000 feet) of TraceTek sensing cable. When liquid is detected, the TTSIM-1 locates the leak and communicates the leak details to the host monitoring system. The TTSIM-1 can communicate to a
variety host monitoring systems including a TraceTek TTDM-128, a PLC, DCS or Building Management System using standard protocols. No field calibration is required.
The TTSIM-1 is well suited to applications where large areas are being monitored, or long sensor circuit lengths are required. Since it incorporates multiple sensor monitoring algorithms, the TTSIM-1 is capable of performing several specialized leak detection measurements. These algorithms make TTSIM-1 especially well suited to monitoring long circuits of TraceTek hydrocarbon sensing cables that are installed in demanding applications.
- LEDs to indicate power, status and communication
- Responsive to a variety of communication protocols. Protocol selection is automatic
- Simple twisted pair serial RS-485 communications up to 1200 meters (4000 feet) without amplification
- Operates on 24 Vac 50/60 Hz or 12 Vdc or 24 Vdc power supply
- Each TTSIM-1 unit has a unique address assigned with software – no switches
- Special leak detection algorithms provide enhanced capability for difficult applications
- DIN rail mounted for easy installation
- Enclosures available for stand-alone indoor or outdoor installations