Fully compatible with TIA/EIA-604-3A, IEC 61754-4, and JIS C5973 specifications, STRAN Technologies’ Non-Pull Proof SC Connectors are available in both singlemode as well as multimode configurations. STRAN has specifically designed these connectors with an integral ferrule assembly plus a connector body, which offers long-term reliability of the fiber interconnection and enhanced optical performance.
This connector replaces water-blocked shipboard cables, which, due to their tight construction, restrict the contained buffered fiber from pushing back during the mating operation of this small form factor connector. Cable assemblies made with these connectors offer better mechanical properties than those made with standard SC connectors – when terminated with MIL rated, water-blocked OFCCs.
- Cabinet Mounted Communication Systems
- Deployable Broadcast Networks
- Homeland Security and Surveillance
- Multichannel Connector Breakout Assemblies
- Designed for 2, 2.4 and 3 mm jacketed cable
- Pre-radiused zirconia ferrules conﬁ gured for Super, Ultra PC polishing
- Available in Singlemode and Multimode simplex or duplex conﬁ gurations.
- Non-pull Proof, intuitive latching mechanism
- Glass ﬁ lled composite resin housing
- Strain Relief designed to meet Telecordia Mechanical Requirements
- Fully RoHS compliant
|SC_Non_Pull_Proof_Connector-Datasheet||[PDF, 81.7 KB]|