XAGA 550 - Joint Closure System
XAGA 550 - Joint closure system for unpressurized copper telephone networks
XAGA 550 Kit content
- Heat-shrinkable sleeve
- Metal canister (2 metal half shells)
- Self adhering aluminium strip
- Channels with underclip
- Branch-off kit
- Abrasive strip
- Desiccant (silicagel)
- Aluminium foil
- Cleaning tissue
- Shield continuity wire
- Installation procedure
Heat-shrinkable composite joint closure system for environmental and mechanical protection of joints in the unpressurised telephone network: aerial, buried or ducted, non filled or jelly filled, with polyethylene, lead, steel or aluminium sheaths.
- Composite structure of the reinforced Rayfort sleeve offers an excellent resistance to mechanical abuse during and after the installation.
- Integrated moisture barrier completely reconstitutes the cable sheath over the total splice area.
- Hotmelt adhesive forms a watertight seal to the cable sheath.
- A metal canister shapes and mechanically protects the splice bundle.
- Up to 3 cables at each end can be accommodated using three finger clips with hotmelt adhesive.
- Installation indicators: heat sensitive paint and adhesive flow, white line
- Extended size range can accommodate splices up to 3600 pair with any connector type.
- Unlimited shelf life.
|XAGA550Tyco-Datasheet||[PDF, 1.74 MB]|