CWST wrap around heat shrinkable repair sleeve
CWST repair sleeves are based on the RayFort technology of heat shrinkable composite materials. The CWST wraparound sleeves are suitable for repair of all types of unpressurised cable: aerial, buried or ducted, non filled or jelly filled with polyethylene or metal jackets.
- An integrated moisture barrier completely reconstitutes the cable sheath construction.
- The hotmelt adhesive coated on the sleeve ensures a permanent, reliable, watertight seal.
- The excellent split resistance of the composite structure offers superior resistance to mechanical abuse during and after the installation.
- The installation indicators: heat sensitive paint, adhesive flow and the white line facilitate correct installations.
- Unlimited shelf life.
- Extended size range can accommodate cables with diameters ranging from 8 to 200 mm.
|CWST-Tyco-Datasheet||[PDF, 746.24 KB]|