TEL SPLICE -Connectors for telecom conductor connections
Tel-Splice connectors provide and economical and reliable means of splicing telephone cable conductors. They are available in several configurations for different applications.
- Durable - Highly resistant to moisture and chemical attack; flame retardant models available.
- Economical - lower applied cost; IDC (installation displacement connectors), gas tight connections, no prestripping required, means minimal operatör preparation.
- Versatile - Available filled or unfilled; color coded for easy identification: 2-wire, 3-wire, half-tap and Clear & Cap in loose piece or welded sticks..
- Load coils
- Stub cables
- Ready access terminals
- Trunk and tool cables.
- 108-6021 all 2 wire, 3 wire, and 1/2 tap versions, except flame retardant
- 108-6042 all flame retardant versions
- 108-6075 clear and cap
- MSDS for filled product 125-6332.