Portable Microscope For Fiber Control - FMV Series
FMV Series - Portable Microscope For Fiber Control
The FMV Series Video Viewer combines performance, versatility and value. Used for visual field inspection of optical fiber, the FMV Video Viewer incorporates a variety of features that enable efficient patch cord inspection.
All models include a 3.5" TFT LCD screen and a power-saving GripSwitch™ feature.
The unit also includes a continuous-on option for hands-free operation. With its durable yet comfortable design and ruggedized enclosure, the FMV Video Viewer has met and passed drop test requirements for field environments, ensuring excellent performance in real-life applications. The FMV Video Viewer is also available with an optional integrated Visual Fault Locator (VFL) module that is used to locate breaks or damages in the fiber cable.
• 3.5" TFT LCD Display
• Ruggedized and drop-tested enclosure
• Removable battery pack (8 rechargeable NiMH or standard alkaline batteries)
• Integrated GripSwitch™ feature extends battery life by turning unit ON when in-hand and OFF when set down
• 6-hour run time on continuous-on mode
• Input for external video probe microscope
• Optional module includes Visual Fault Locator module
• Table stand on back side for hands-free operation
Field of View Information:
|FMV-Series-Microscope-Datasheet||[PDF, 519.79 KB]|