SmartPocket™ Optical Light Source OLS-34/35/36
- Cost-effective, rugged and high performance solution
- Interchangeable connectors for maximum flexibility
- Auto λ and TwinTest transmission modes
- 3 year calibration
- Combines up to 4 wavelengths in one instrument (SM+MM)
- Link insertion loss measurements and continuity check
- Enterprise / LAN networks with 850/1300 nm multimode wavelengths capability
- Access and metro (LAN/WAN) networks with multimode and singlemode testing combination.
- Standard singlemode wavelengths for any telecom, CATV and military applications.
The JDSU OLS-3x series is the new generation of small and rugged optical light sources for quick, easy and convenient field insertion loss measurement and continuity check.
All JDSU sources are equipped with Auto- λ and Multi- λ functions compatible with any JDSU power meters. This one button operation provides a quick, simple and error-free testing solution, which makes SmartPocket™ sources the ideal tool for daily field testing.
|jdsu-ols-3x-Smarpocket-Optical-Light-Source-Datasheet||[PDF, 136.6 KB]|