JDSU OLP-57 FTTx-PON Selective Optical Power Meter
- The market’s first BPON/EPON/GPON optical power meter
- Selective FTTX power meter with through mode, measuring at all three wavelengths 1490 nm, 1550 nm and 1310 nm in an FTTX/PON system simultaneously.
- Easy pass/fail analysis via multiple-user adjustable thresholds per wavelength. Ten pre-defined, useradjustable sets are provided.
- Illuminated graphical user interface (GUI) displays all necessary parameters and up to three test results simultaneously.
- Universal adapter system (BN 2150/00.xx) for 2.5 mm and 1.25 mm connectors available.
- 4 AA size batteries for long operating time.
- Data transfer via USB interface.
- Burst mode function for 1310 nm upstream.